Friday, February 27, 2009

38 wks & 4 days

We went to the doctor yesterday (Feb 26th) and I'm still 1 cm and I'm now 25% effaced, which is more than last time, last time I wasn't thinned out at all. Not a whole lot has changed but we're getting closer!! I have been having a lot of braxton hicks contractions, pains in my hip area, and some really painful contractions here and there the last few days. We're so anxious, and even though I know I won't ever officially have everything perfectly together and organized before she comes, we are still always frantically working on things for the baby or the baby's room. It's very exciting and overwhelming all at the same time. Though there is still a lot I would like to get accomplished, I would say all the basic things that we'll need for our newborn are ready, we'll make it and be just fine, with that said, we're ready for her anytime she wants to come into our world.

No comments: