Tuesday, February 10, 2009

36 Weeks!


I am now 9 months pregnant, I can't believe it! It just seems unreal that we will have our precious little one in our arms in a month. I went to the doctor Friday (Feb. 6) and everything is great. I go again tomorrow (Feb. 11) again for another checkup, and then I'm going baby shopping. I have to go to the doctor every week now, and they will check every time to see if anything is going on yet, nothing so far. Next week, the checkup after this one, will be the last ultra sound, we're really excited, but not as excited as the day our sweet little baby gets here. I had my second baby shower last Saturday, and it was great. My friend Michal Beth put it together for me, with the help from another friend, April Roberts, and then my mom and aunt Stephanie helped Sat. morning on decorating (their favorite thing to do). It was decorated very nice, they did a wonderful job, I was thrilled. We had a pretty good turn out and are still receiving gifts from those who couldn't make it.

1 comment:

Baby Shower said...

Well have you had the baby yet?
It looks like you are going to pop any second. Did you play any baby shower games at your second shower? Great pictures by the way.