Wednesday, March 4, 2009

We are "baby ready"!!


These are some pictures I took of the baby room. Everything here is made by us (except the crib, which was also hand built). All the daisy flower hangings and the letters of her name on the wall, I cut out with our new scroll saw. Jesse hand built both of the dressers and the glider. I made the quilt hanging on the crib, that was my biggest project. I hand quilted little daisies on all the white squares and then sewed all the squares together when I was done. My mom (Grandma Walsh) has also helped out a lot with the baby room decor, she made the crib skirt and put little daisies on it,
made out of the same fabric from the quilt. She made the bumper pad in the crib and the cushion that will go on the glider (she has to add some finishing touches to it yet, so it's not in the picture). It's obvious that Jesse is really anxious to have a baby to rock in the glider, in this picture he is using Buster as a substitute.

1 comment:

Cassidy said...

I love it! You guys did great.