Sunday, February 1, 2009

35 weeks (only 5 weeks left!)





We are at 35 weeks now, just one week short of 9 months!! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by. I'm still feeling really good, it's just getting harder to get comfortable at night in bed when I'm trying sleep. We have our baby shower next Saturday (Feb.7th) at our church, Little Chapel, at 12 noon, I'm really excited! I go to the my next doctor appointment on Friday (Feb. 6) just for a check-up. I think she said we will be doing the group B strep test that day, it's regulatory for everybody at this stage of pregnancy to see if the mother is a carrier of strep because it can be given to the baby at delivery and cause pneumonia, so with this they can know if they need to give me an antibiotic when I'm in labor to get rid of it before the baby comes out. I posted a few pictures that Jesse took of me and my pregnant belly today.

No comments: