Monday, December 1, 2008

Week 26

We have made it to week 26!! The baby is doing great, she's kicking more than ever. Others like Jesse, my mom and Jesse's mom have also been able to feel her kick and move at times. I don't really have any cravings that I can tell but I do get hungry a lot more often. I'm trying to be careful, though, to watch what I eat and eat healthy as much as possible, which is hard to do around the holidays. I go to the doctor next Tuesday, Dec. 9. I will be seeing the new doctor, Dr. Leinenbach, for the first time, she's supposed to be a great doctor and is highly recommended. The reason I have to switch doctors is because my original doctor, Dr. Sanderfur, will no longer be delivering babies after the first of the year, he is retiring that part of his job. We were really sad to hear that at the first checkup with him, he's a really great doctor, but I can't blame him for wanting to be able to sleep through the night, finally after about 30 yrs, without being called to a delivery. The new doctor is usually booked up and really hard to get, but Dr. Sanderfur made a special call for us and got us in!! yay!!

No comments: