Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Week 23

We had our 23 week doctor visit on Tuesday 11/11/08 and the doctor said the ultra sound looked good, everything is in the right place and is the right size. We got a strong heart beat, beating 142 bpm. Our precious little girl is doing great and growing fast. My belly is really starting to pop out now as you can see. After our appointment we went to start our registry at Babies 'R us and Burlington Coat Factory (Baby Depot) and will register at Wal-Mart in the near future. We ran out of time but I think we got most of the important stuff registered for. We have plenty of time still to register for other things that we forgot about or if we change our minds about something. Registering can be a very stressful thing to do, I'm glad we got it started at least.

1 comment:

3LittleFlowers said...

Great to hear that everything is great... I kinda lost your blog, but Im happy I found you again!!!!