Thursday, December 11, 2008

27 Week checkup

We had our doctor visit Tuesday (Dec. 9) and met the new doctor. She is great, we are very happy with her. She's so friendly and nice and easy to talk to/ask questions to. We heard the heart beat going about 145 bpm, just right. My weight gain so far (though I'd like it to be a little less) is very normal she said and I'm doing great, I'm right on schedule. I measure just right as far as belly/baby size, the baby is doing wonderful and is just the right size. I go back on Christmas Eve (2 weeks from this visit) for my glucose test to check for gestational diabetes. The doctor doesn't seem to think I will have any problems with that because the baby is of normal size and there wasn't any sugar in my urine, so we'll see. I really hope all is good, I'm always praying for absolutely NO complications, for a healthy baby, and a smooth labor/delivery. I feel great, other than a little discomfort here and there, all is great, I can't hardly complain. I feel the little one moving ALL THE TIME! She's definitley a mover!

1 comment:

3LittleFlowers said...

Yaay!! Just wanted to let you know that Im stil reading!! =)