Sunday, December 28, 2008

30 Weeks, only 10 weeks to go!!!




We had our Christmas Eve doctor visit and everything still looks great. The baby's heart rate was beating a strong 133 bpm. The heart rate was a lot slower than all the other times but the doctor said that it's perfectly normal, it will go up and down depending on how active the baby is at the time and I hadn't eaten anything yet this last time. I had to have blood drawn for the glucose test but won't know anything until the next doctor visit in two weeks unless something is wrong. From now on, I will have to go to the doctor every two weeks. The doctor said we'll probably have another ultra sound closer to the end, so that will be very cool because the baby will be a lot bigger and a lot more defined. I still feel pretty good, I can't hardly complain, other than it's harder to get up and down, but that's expected. We will be having 2 baby showers soon. The first one will be in Mt. Vernon, IN on Jan. 17 and then we'll have one at our church in Harrisburg, IL for everyone that live closer to us on Feb. 21. We'll be getting invitations out soon. Jesse took this picture of me on Christmas with my new sweater on.

2 comments:

3LittleFlowers said...

Great to see an update from you... Two Baby Showers??? How fun!!!!

Cassidy said...

check out this website http://makemebabies.com