Thursday, September 17, 2009

Reese's 6 month checkup

Reese had her 6 month shots and her checkup this week. She cried for a little bit after her shots, I hated it, I just wished so bad that I could take them for her but then she forgot about them and fell asleep. At the doctor she was in the 5th percentile in her weight at 13 lbs and 4oz and 25 percentile in her height at 26 in. She's definitely a petite little thing, but so was I when I was a baby. Reese has started saying "bababa" again and she makes many more noises as she discovers how to do them. She loves to squeal and talk really loud when she's in a good mood. She is starting to like her bath time a little bit more, she likes to reach for the rubber duckies. She is growing so fast, I feel like a I can't capture this time in our life enough.

Here is Reese on Sunday all dressed up for church


Here are some other shots I got of Reese while she was dressed up for church on a different Sunday


These are some vacation pictures that I didn't put on before, she is wearing her daddy's bandana and grandma's t-shirt in the last two because we ran out of clothes for her while we were at the beach but she was happy

1 comment:

Cassidy said...

Love the bandana. Too cute!